Sunday, August 06, 2006

August 3-4, 2006

Host: Matt

- Rhythm & Sound - "Queen Version" - The Versions
- SCSI-9 - "Endlich" - The Line of Nine
- Dimbiman - "First Laki" - Superlongevity 4
- Trentemøller - "Serenitti (Hemmann & Kaden Remix)" - Boogybytes Vol.02
- Isolée - "Keep on Dancin'" - Rest
- SND - Track 1 - MakeSND Cassette
- Blir - "03" - Raster.Post #08
- Ryuichi Sakamoto - "20 mSec. - Fennesz remix" - Bricolages
- Loscil - "Motoc" - Plume
- Jimmy Edgar - "Personal Information" - Color Strip
- Closer Musik - "Maria" - Total 4
- Four Tet - "Pockets" - Four Tet - DJ Kicks
- Autechre - "Milk DX" - Peel Sessions
- Oren Ambarchi - "Moving Violation" - Touch 25
- Thomas Fehlmann - "Superbock" - Visions Of Blah
- Baby Ford - "Serpentine Tale" - All Tomorrow's Parties 3.0
- Niederflur - "z.B." - min2MAX
- Daedelus - "Nouveau Nova" - Denies the Day's Demise
- DJ Koze - "Raw / Audion-Mix" - Kosi Comes Around - Remixes Part 1

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

I've been listening to that Rhythm & Sound record over here in the motherland, and I'm pretty into it. Good to hear y'all are still playing it.

I hope all is well over there. We caught the tail end of Mike's covering of the beard hour and it sounded good. I'd have to get up at four in the morning or so to catch the robot show, so I suppose I'll have to wait until I get back.

Keep thursday nights warm for me.

Nate

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home